Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Girl's Spring Styles

Girl's Spring Styles

Cardigan, Striped Dress, Necklace, Pintuck Top, Smocked blouse, Tee, Ribbed Tank, Geometric Floral Shorts, Bubble Skirt, belt, shorts

If I'm totally honest, I want this to be my spring wardrobe. Looking at these makes me so excited for spring (not that I will be wearing anything this cute this spring, I'll be more whale like in appearance). A cotton dress with a sweet cardigan, pintuck top or smocked top (how to choose), tanks and tees with patterned shorts (I love this pattern), and a bubble skirt just seems like a classic for girls. I'm going to have to do a whole other post for shoes, because there are way too many cute choices (and my boys LOVE shoes too so it's only fair to devote more than just a piece of a post to them). 

So - snow snow go away!!! It's time to warm up and go outside to play. 

No comments :

Post a Comment